Welcome back! You’re listening to the “Breaking Social Norms” podcast with the Weishaupts! Today we’re finally talking about fights we’ve had! We’ll start out with a background of Isaac being sensitive with ANTs and Josie’s analyzing of the fights. From there, it’ll be a fun time as we revisit such classic hits as:
- Skateboarding during Josie’s surgery
- Throwing hammers, slippers & scissors while working on projects
- Sidebar: Why do we fight and what are we really trying to communicate?
- Costco drama and triggering family traumas
- Hypothetical questions: fetish of selling breast milk, wives selling sex, Survivor show cuddling, Bridgerton and fantasies (porn, strippers, romance novels, etc)
Join us as we have a good laugh about some arguments!
FULL SHOW NOW UP AD-FREE with early access on Patreon.com/BreakingSocialNorms and Apple Podcast Premium; free feed gets it in two days!
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
SUPPORT THE SHOW!
- You can now sign up for our commercial-free version of the show at Patreon.com/BreakingSocialNorms OR Apple Podcasts Premium! These both include the Patreon-exclusive mini-shows called “Morning Coffee with the Weishaupts!”
- Subscribe to the show on your favorite podcast app! You can find us on:
- Leave a review or rating for the show!
CATCH UP ON THE ARCHIVE!
Index of all episodes: https://breakingsocialnorms.com/2021/03/22/index-of-archived-episodes/
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Follow Josie at Instagram.com/TheWeishaupts2 for photos of us, the dogs, memes, and anything else we’d like to share from our show!
SIGN UP FOR THE EMAIL NEWSLETTER!
For all the updates and important messages, follow our newsletter- managed by us and us only! WE WILL NEVER SELL YOUR EMAIL TO SPAMMERS.